Interview Confidence Coaching
INTERVIEW COACHING is specifically focused on preparing you for an employment or podcast interview.
If you know you can do the job – you have the skills, the experience or maybe just that something extra that you KNOW an employer (or podcaster) needs – but you tend to fumble when it comes to the actual interview, I can help you.
Preparing for an interview is absolutely critical as it enables you to feel confident while you present yourself in a succinct, professional manner. The more you prepare, the more you’ll be able to think clearly, remain present, and keep those nerves at bay regardless of which questions you get asked. You’ll be able to tell them everything you need them to know about you, while still remaining likable. As we practice together, I’ll help you know what sounds good and will work in your favor – and what doesn’t – all while making sure you keep your unique voice. With this stuff out of the way ahead of time, you’ll be able to walk in more clear-headed and confidently know when you’ve hit your marks even while you’re still in the interview room!
Depending on the package you choose, our time will be spent focusing on:
- Common interview questions and YOUR best responses
- 1-2 Mock Interviews
- Asking the Interviewer(s) questions / Conversational flow
- Your strengths and weaknesses (vital to any/all interviews)
- Resume consultation / BIO creation (even if you already have the interview, this is still important)
- Initial phone calls/emails to employer (or podcaster)
- Researching the company (or podcast)
- Professional Image: Attire, Attitude and Body Language
- Discussing Salary (for employment)
- Any other related topics that pertain to your situation: Panel Interviews, 2nd Interviews, following-up afterwards, the benefits of temping, etc.
If you know you have a big interview coming up and you’re dreading preparing – coach with me. I’ll take the lead and walk you through any heavy-lifting – and we’ll even have fun! I love this stuff! :-)
INTERVIEW COACHING PACKAGES
Full Interview Coaching Package
This is my "The Works" package. During our time we will go deep into reviewing all elements of an interview (podcast or employment), while focusing on your specific areas of concern. An in-person session is most optimal, however a Zoom video chat session can also be very beneficial. This is a total of 4 hours that can be split into two 2-hour sessions or one 4-hour session. Schedule free consultation.
Last-Minute Interview Gear Up Session
It’s time. You have an interview tomorrow. The next day. Sometime soon. You’ve done your homework and you’re ready. This is a 60-90-min. session for any last-minute prep, reviewing helpful reminders, calming your nerves and maybe even a guided visualization, time permitting. (for podcast or employment interviews) Scheduled your session here (no consultation required).